What drives successful enterprise security? People.
Because your company is like no other, your risks are unique. When faced with intelligent adversaries, a one-size-fits-all approach to cyber security won’t work. Deploying and testing successful IT security and privacy programs requires an understanding not just of your technical infrastructure, but also how you create and deliver value to your customers. That’s the combination that helps us understand where your critical risks are, and allows us to help you design and implement a sustainable security and compliance program to successfully manage your cyber risks.
The benefits of digital transformation are massive. Yet some firms believe you must make an either/or trade off between those benefits or cyber security. Cyber risks can certainly provoke anxiety, but we don’t believe it’s an “either/or” proposition. We are driven to find you a “yes/and” solution.
How? Our interdisciplinary team leverages decades of security, privacy and assurance experience along with some of the most advanced cyber analytics tools available today. That way we can help you guide your organization to manage the risks of this digital age.
Our steadfast commitment to the security of your organization is also guided by advanced insight into the unique dynamics of the cyber risk ecosystem. With a blend of AI-powered tools and years of hands-on experience, we work with you to optimize your security program and help you achieve a sustainable security posture that is both hardened and resilient.
“Execution is the Chariot of Genius”
– William Blake
4A Security & Compliance Solutions:
We understand that the challenges you face today are unprecedented. You can rely on our team of experts. The 4A team comes with experience in security, compliance, assurance, privacy, devOps governance, incident response, digital forensics and more. We help you solve the tough problems.
- Virtual CISO
- Security architecture
- Security program design and implementation
- Vendor risk management
- Back-up and ransomware protection
- Network security architecture
- Cloud security architecture
- Application security design consulting
- SDLC / DevOps / CICD security consulting
- Policies and procedures development
COMPLIANCE, ASSURANCE, and SECURITY TESTING
- Compliance and Assurance: SOC 2, HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI DSS, FISMA, NIST CSF, NIST 800-171, CUI and IT audits and attestations
- Security Testing: Penetration testing, continuous monitoring, third-party risk management, M&A due diligence, application security testing, cloud security assessment, vulnerability assessment, social engineering, phishing testing, and Incident Response and Disaster Recovery
PRIVACY and GOVERNANCE
- NY SHIELD Act
- NYDFS Cybersecurity Regulation
- SOC 2 privacy trust services principles
- Privacy impact assessments
- Data classification
MANAGED SECURITY SERVICES
- Asset discovery, intrusion detection
- Endpoint detection and response
- Behavioral monitoring
- Threat intelligence
- Continuous monitoring and Alerting for cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) on-premises, and hybrid IT environments, cloud applications (Office 365, G-Suite, Okta, etc.)
- SIEM & log management
- Security & compliance reporting
We’ll help you transform your workforce from being the weakest link in the security chain into a human firewall.
- Tabletop exercises
- Disaster recovery
- Business continuity
- Contingency planning
- Breach notification
- Phishing training
- Policies and procedures training
- Cyber risk management for board and c-suite
- Instructor-led, online, and e-learning security awareness
INCIDENT MANAGEMENT AND RESPONSE
- Incident Management Program Development
- IR playbooks and training
- IR tabletop exercises
- IR retainer
- Rapid response
- Threat hunting
- Crisis management
- Imaging & Collection
- Forensic Neutrals
- Remote Services
- M&A Due Diligence
- Expert Consulting & Testimony
- Ongoing monitoring and protection
When we came back from a holiday weekend and found our systems down, we had no idea how much pain was on its way. Then we had some well meaning people who tried to fix things but they made things worse. We called in 4A and they delivered a comprehensive response by helping to secure our systems, submitting the breach report and responding to the Office for Civil Rights investigators.
We were not where we should have been when the breach happened, but 4A helped us do the right things and put a program in place. I have no doubt that saved us from getting a big fine on top of everything else. Otherwise, the breach really could have put us out of business. That’s why we keep using 4A, so they can keep us protected and in compliance.
Navigating across continents and industries
From international, federal, and state privacy laws, data security protocols, and regulatory frameworks, to industry-specific strategies and requirements, we help your business navigate the cyber protection landscape. 4A is headquartered in the United States serving clients in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Retail & Ecommerce
COMPLIMENTARY VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENT.
SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE TO AN ADVERSARY.
Complete the form below and we'll be in touch to schedule your free assessment and report.